- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 6 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Xerago Jobs For Freshers in Chennai 2013
Eligibility Any Graduate
Location Nungambakkam, Chennai
Job Role Web Developer
Company Profile :
Xerago is a Customer Value Maximization company that helps customers maximize the value they derive, from their customers by making interventions on Technology, Creative, Media and Analytics.
Xerago touches over 500 Million customers every day with its marketing interventions using its proven global delivery capabilities to efficiently deliver knowledge solutions to top marketers and allied service providers.
Job Description :
Good to have knowledge in CSS.
Good communication skills
Must be a team player, versatile, flexible, should be able to contribute to all phases of life-cycle, willingness to learn.
Walk-in for Web developer @ Xerago, Nungambakkam, Chennai on 15 June 2013 between 11.00am – 02.00pm
We would like to mention hereunder the formalities, wherein the candidate needs to under go, to complete the recruitment process:
Aptitude test (Quantitative, Verbal, Critical Reasoning)
Kindly prepare yourself and walk-in at the below venue on 15 June 2013 @ between 11.00am – 02.00pm.
Contact Name : Arulselvam
Contact Details :
Xerago (Near Srilankan High-commission Office)
New #13, Old #9, Sterling Road,
1st Cross Street,
Chowdary Colony, Nungambakkam,
Chennai – 600 034.