- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in NoidaPosted 5 hours ago
- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 6 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 6 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 2 weeks ago
Zyme Solutions Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
WEBSITE DETAILS: http://www.zymesolutions.com
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
- The candidate should be Graduate in B.Com/BBM/B.Sc (Maths & Statistics) with good academic record from any recognized university.
- Should be comfortable with computers, technology and utilizing software (Microsoft Excel, Access, other) to perform business analysis.
- The candidate should have intellectual curiosity, detail orientation and desire to analyze and investigate trends/patterns in data and information.
- Should possess Knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques & concepts.
- As an Associate Analyst, the selected candidate should execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client point of sale and inventory information.
- Should execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Need to develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data consolidation and reconciliation services.
- Should recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools and technology to make daily work flow stable and error-free.
(NOTE:Your resume should be sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: Plain ASCII, PDF, MS Word or HTML only).