- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 21 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Andhra Bank Jobs Opening for Freshers in Hyderabad
Company Andhra Bank
Eligibility Any Degree
Experience Bank – Job
Job Role Probationary Officers
Andhra Bank” was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs.
We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore Candidates shall be selected through a process consisting of online exam followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting website www.andhrabank.in during 17.11.2015 to 01.12.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 17.11.2015 to 01.12.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
1. Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I to this notification.
2. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
3. Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Website Link Open (for submission of online applications) 17.11.2015
Date of Examination (Tentative) 27.12.2015