- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 hours ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 hours ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
Asteria Jobs Opening for Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role Software Tester
Asteria Aerospace is established with a vision to be the leading lifecycle (design-sustain) driven aerospace organization in the Indian private sector. The company aims to provide indigenously developed products and services to the global aerospace defense and civilian markets with a focus on innovation and reliability. Asteria Aerospace is headquartered in Bangalore, the aerospace hub of India.
1. As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for testing the software products at Asteria Aerospace.
2. Your role is to test and maintain test reports, periodically, in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
3. You will work closely with product managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to help test the new product offerings and improve existing ones.
1. Periodically test the various software components and generate exhaustive test reports
2. Develop appropriate documentation to record software architecture using use cases
3. Write test cases for the software components
4. Maintanance and Support of existing software components
Skills & Experience:
1. Strong C++ knowledge
2. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
3. Familiarity with Qt/C++, QML Graphical User Interface (GUI) Application Development will be a plus