- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 2 weeks ago
RBI Jobs Opening for Freshers in Across India
Company ReserveBank of India (RBI)
Eligibility Any Garduate
Experience Bank – Job
Location Across India
Job Role Assistant
The world’s leading provider of open source solutions.We help more than 90% of Fortune 500* companies solve business challenges, align their IT and business strategies, and prepare for the future of technology. We do this by providing secure solutions through an open business model and an affordable, predictable subscription model.
1. The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank.
2. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
3. The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar on or after June 13, 2015.
4. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.
Important Dates :
Website Link Open : 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015
Payment of Examination Fees (Online) : 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015
Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): Various dates in August 2015.Likely to be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Candidates may click on the link below for filling in the online application form. “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
1. Application form Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
2. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in