- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 23 hours ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 7 days ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
HP Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility B.B.A, B.A
Job Role Financial Analyst
Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
Develops an understanding of the companys financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
B.B.A, B.A Freshers required for the position Financial Analyst in HP. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
HP Hiring B.B.A, B.A freshers 2017 for Financial Analyst. Candidates who have completed B.B.A, B.A can apply for this job from HP.
Candidates can Get the Financial Analyst Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training