- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 20 hours ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Smart Utility Systems Jobs For Freshers in Noida
Company Name : Smart Utility Systems
Company Website : www.smartusys.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Android Developer
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Diploma – Computers, BCA – Computers,MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Computers, M.Sc – Computers
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 year
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location: Noida
Functional Area : Application Programming,Maintenance
Area of Working : IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK and Architecture.
- Knowledge of Core Java, XML and JSON a requirement
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important.
- Development of mobile Android based apps.
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs.
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
Company Profile :
Smart Utility Systems is the global leader in innovative products and services for the energy and utility sector. We bring deep experience and knowledge of Smart Grid, Smart Metering/AMI, Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, and Demand Response solutions that will maximize your investment in AMI. Our collaborative approach will help transform your business processes and systems to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our deep understanding of current and future business challenges, and effective utilization of homegrown smart innovative technology combine to make us a global leader in transforming utilities.