- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 6 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
United Health Group Jobs For Freshers in Noida
Company Name : United Health Group
Job Designation or Job Role : IT Operating System Analyst
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech/MCA/Graduation
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 to 1 year
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location : Noida
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech/MCA/Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- Basic Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- Basic Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Clusters
- Basic Veritas Cluster Server (for Windows)
- Basic NetApp NAS
- Basic VMWare Console
- Basic ESX
- Basic HP Openview
- Basic HP SIM
- Basic HP Blade Enclosure Hardware
- Basic Cisco UCS Hardware (Fabric Interconnect, Blade Enclosure)
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Good technical writing ability
- Excellent Attention to detail
Job Description :
Quality Assurance Role
Distributed Platform Services
Windows Support and Operations
Training and Operational Readiness
a.Find servers in â€œAwaiting Checkoutâ€ status in the ISSO.
b.Check the servers into â€œProductionâ€ status
c.Follow up with servers that did not pass into â€œProductionâ€ status
d.Communicate with server builders/engineers
e.Continuous process improvements related to the Server Checkout process
a.Actively perform documentation updates per Build Change Request ITGâ€™s as assigned.
b.Attend quarterly (or otherwise scheduled) build change meetings and update documentation per updated build standards.
c.Update and maintain all â€œAwaiting Checkoutâ€ process documentation as required.
a.Create required step-by-step documentation for automation of manual processes.
b.Assist in developing automation algorithms
c.Engage automation team for new or updated quality assurance steps
d.Follow up with automation team to completion
e.Assist in testing new/updated automation steps
4.Other Duties as assigned
Company Profile :
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated NYSE: UNH is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA. UnitedHealth Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. Through its family of subsidiaries and divisions, UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals nationwide.