- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 8 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 6 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
PEPSICO Off-Campus Drive For Freshers in India
Company Name: Pepsico India (PEPSI)Designation : Jr. Managers – Gvic
Compensation: 3 to 3.6 Lac/Annum
Location: Anywhere in India
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, MBA Graduate from 2012 and 2013 batch.
Desired Profile :
Engineering & Management Graduate Hip pocket skill desired. Previous Experience with Scenario analysis, budget preparation & tracking, as well as risk management.
- First screening test will be conducted at various institutes.
- Results of screening test will be announced online on 12th September, 2013.
- Final round of selection will be held on 15th September, 2013 at Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat, Gujarat (http://www.scet.ac.in). The results of final round will be announced on the spot and offer letters will be provided immediately.
Candidates need to pay one time non-refundable registration fees of Rs. 500 either through demand draft against name “Prepare Me” or through cash at the time of screening test. No other charges are involved throughout complete selection process.
Off Campus Venue1:6th September at Changa, Anand Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT), Changa At Post: Changa, Taluka: Petlad, District: Anand
7th September at Surat Sarvajanik College of Engineering Technology (SCET) Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwalines, Surat
Off Campus Venue2:
7th September at Gandhinagar LDRP Institute of Technology & Research, Gandhinagar Sector – 15, Near KH – 5, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Off Campus Venue3:
8th September at Rajkot, Atmiya institute of technology & science, Rajkot Yogidham Gurukul, Kalawad Road, Rajkot – 360005
Off Campus Venue4:
Off Campus Venue5:8th September at Vadodara Parul Group of Institutions, Vadodara P.O. Limda, Ta. Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391760
Off Campus Venue6:8th September at Mehsana Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar Mehsana Mehsana-Gozaria Highway,North Gujarat
Timings will be 10 AM to 6 PM.
About PEPSICO Company:
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo’s promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.