- CloudIQ Job Openings for Freshers ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers BengaluruPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 month ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
Honeywell Job Openings for Freshers in Pune
Eligibility B Tech/BE
Job Role Network Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good learning curve and good analytical skills.
* Must have experience in working with remote teams.
* Must be open to travel across sites per project needs.
* Having Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
* Must have hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
* Should have working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
* Should have experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
* Must have experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
* Should have hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
* Must have experience in designing network with best practices.
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training