- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 13 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 13 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
ARM Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
ARM Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Experience Freshers – 2013 Batch
Job Role Graduate Engineer
Company Profile :
ARM Holdings is the world’s leading semiconductor intellectual property (IP) supplier.Our IP enables the development of low power, high performance digital products and as such is at the heart of more than 35% of all consumer devices worldwide.Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, and employing over 2,300 people, ARM has 28 offices around the world, including design centers in China, Taiwan, France, India, Sweden, and the US
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates from BE/BTech in Engineering (2013 passouts) in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Candidates have good exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.
- Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
Desired Skills :
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- All applications (referrals) to be submitted by 18th June.
- Selected applicants will be intimated by email or phone by 18th June.
- Written Test will be conducted on 22nd June
- Face to Face interview on 24th & 25th June.