- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 12 hours ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
CSC Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai 2013
CSC Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Job Role Programmer Analyst
Company Profile :
CSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company’s mission is to enable superior returns on our client’s technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013.Our people do amazing things to help businesses, government and communities solve their toughest challenges.
Job Description :
1. Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
2. Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
3. Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
4. Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
5. Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
6. Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
7. Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
8. Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
9.Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
a. Hands-on experience in creating web application.
c . MVC Design patterns, Web application and SOA architectur
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
3. Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
4. Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
5. Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
1. Basic programming skills
2. Personal computer and business solutions software skills
3. Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
4. Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
5. Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients