Firetide Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
on June 25, 2013
COMPANY NAME: Firetide
Firetide provides the highest performance fixed and mobile wireless IP network infrastructure products that enable concurrent video, voice and data applications for government, transportation, education and commercial customers . The company’s products are used to build private wireless mesh infrastructure and access networks for indoor and outdoor use that are highly reliable and secure. Founded in 2003, Firetide is based in Los Gatos, California, with operations throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions. Firetide has an installed base of thousands of customers in 40 countries around the world.
JOB FIELD: IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Software Engineer
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers/Experience
- The candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech(EEE/CSE) degree from any recognized university.
- Must have knowledge of Networking domain related to fundamental networking protocols like TCP/IP is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in SDLC in Java development projects is prefered.
- Proven track record delivering high-quality software.
- Experience in building EMS/NMS and understanding of overall EMS and NMS schemes is highly preferred.Understanding of SNMP agent development and MIB design .
- Experience designing, exporting and using XML RPC APIs is preferred.
- Software engineering fluency and knowledge of C and understanding of FCAPS is preferred.
- Responsible for full lifecycle development of Element Management application to manage the wireless mesh.
- Development is done in Java and C using an object-oriented database.
- The candidate will be responsible for design and development of a scalable, robust, and state-of-the-art element management functionality of the wireless mesh.
- Have a solid understanding of high-availability distributed system with significant hands-on experience in building large-scale Java applications.
- Candidate is expected to be 100% hands-on and lead the team for the design, implementation and testing of new NMS products and features.
- He/she will also contribute to the process and standards for developing a common framework across different product lines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by sending your Email cover letter, resume and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include SE of NMS in email subject line)