- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 2 weeks ago
HPCL Jobs For Freshers in Across India
Company Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Experience Freshers – Any Batch (2013 Batch also eligible)
Location Across India
Job Role Graduate Engineers
Company Profile :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company, with 336th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies and 1054th position in the prestigious list of Forbes 2000, during 2010-11.HPCL accounts for about 20% of the market share and about 10% of the nation’s refining capacity and also operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards,which accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor?s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities/ Institutes.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013.At the time of applying Candidates (belonging to General and OBC NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Selection Process :
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in GATE-2014
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates apply GATE 2014 by submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 5 November 2013 at the „Careers Opportunities? link of Hindustan Petroleum Website.
Important Dates :
Application Fees: Rs.235(Gen/OBC)/ No fess (SC/ST/PWD)
Note: Online application open from 5 November 2013