- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 7 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Indian Army hiring for freshers-Across India
The Indian Army is the land based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. With about 1,100,000 soldiers in active service and about 960,000 reserve troops, the Indian Army is the world’s second largest standing volunteer army. Its primary mission is to ensure the national security and defence of the Republic of India from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Army. The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), a General, is a four star commander and commands the Army. There is typically never more than one serving general at any given time in the Army. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field Marshal, a 5-star rank and the officer serves as the ceremonial chief.
- The candidate should have possess Any Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those studying in third year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two years. Such students will need to secure overall agreegate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate must posses graduation degree at the time of joining training at OTA. The candidates studying in the third year of graduation should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidate will be inducted for training at OTA on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipened and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate
- All applications as per format given are to be forwarded to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC. The NCC Units/Gp HQs will forward the applications to State irectorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ DG NCC.
- Thorough screening/Shortlisting of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates and HQ DG NCC.
- On arrival at the Selection Centre the candidates will be administered stage-I of the two stages testing procedure. Candidates failing in stage-I will be Sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be detained to undergo Group Tests. Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 5 days.
- The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of DG Recruiting and Indian Army
For More Details and Application format: Click here