- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Kenexa Jobs For Freshers in Visakhapatnam 2013
WEBSITE : http://www.kenexa.com
- The candidate should be any Science graduate from a reputed university.
- Should have 1-2 years of solid experience in semi client facing/technical support role or any configuration related profiles.
- Should be excellent in verbal, written English communication and documentation skills is a must.
- Should have basic Knowledge in xml/xsl.
- Strong team collaboration skills across mixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Should have knowledge on software project management, Software Development Life Cycle, defect life cycle and software process metrics.
- The candidate should have experience in gathering, analysing business requirements.
- The candidate should be Flexible working in shifts
- As an Engineer- Trainee, the candidate will configure 2x Platform products for all the new Implementations, live clients and demo sites for prospect clients.
- To communicate with internal and external clients as in when needed.
- Analyses requirements, suggests solutions to Project Managers/Sales Team on the product configurations, branding, integrations and data export/import.
- Works as a team player in a global project team environment split between India and across the world
- Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong customer service orientation. Successfully works on multiple concurrent projects.