- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 23 hours ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
McGraw Hill Financial Jobs For Freshers in Gurgaon
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets.We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power & Associates, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow.These offerings are essential to clients and are deeply embedded in their business processes and workflows.McGraw Hill Financial was created in May 2013 after the sale of McGraw-Hill Education to Apollo Global Management, LLC was completed.
WEBSITE DETAILS: http://www.mhfi.com
JOB ID: TQA_1
- The candidate must be a BCA/MCA/B.Sc Computer Science/BE Computer Science/Graduate, with an aptitude/experience in Software Testing/QA Processes.
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously and should be willing to work in shifts.
- The Technology Quality Analyst will be a part of the S&P Capital IQ,Gurgaon-Quality Assurance Team and will be responsible for manual, automated & performance testing across S&P Capital IQ platform and internal Collection Tools.
- The team provides critical monitoring support to our Product Application Support teams.
- Testing the S&P Capital IQ Application (Manual Testing).
- Creating Test Plans and Test Cases Executing Test Scripts.
- Reporting Bugs and Enhancements Resolving Client Issues.