- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 7 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Meditab Jobs For Freshers in Ahmedabad
Meditab Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Meditab Software Inc, is a multinational corporation headquartered in Oakland, California with operations in Fresno, Texas, Miami, Argentina, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Philippines.
We provide an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive Software Solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available.We take tremendous pride in our ability to provide comprehensive, user-friendly, federally compliant solutions for our clients’ unique needs.
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA 2013 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record (70% in Xth and XIIth)
- Good knowledge of OOPS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL preferable.
- Familiar with SDLC, Software Engineering.
- Good in communication, analysis, teamwork.
- Person should be creative, curious, enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn and bring learning to practice.
- Ability to lead and guide team members.
- Ability to coordinate with the in-house team members of other departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Candidates willing to commit for a period of 2 years tenure need to apply.
- Outstation candidates will get food and accomodation for a week before their joining date.