- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 20 hours ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Microsoft Corporation Jobs For Freshers in Hyderabad
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be a B.E/B. Tech., ME/M.Tech/MCA or degree in related field under any recognized university.
- A Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) at Microsoft is a developer with the primary responsibility of writing code and tools to test products.
- SDETs are responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product meets the customers’ needs.
- It is a very unique and challenging role and provides immense opportunity to design wide-reaching tools.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product’s testing strategy.
- Test and critique software to ensure quality and identify potential improvement opportunities and projects.
- Work closely with SDEs and program managers to understand product requirements and functionality, design appropriate test plans and test cases to verify features and functionalities, and then identify bugs through systematic testing.
- Identify key business improvement opportunities and potential future projects.
- Work with the Program Managers and Developers to design, develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles.
TO APPLY: Click here
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.microsoft.com