- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 21 hours ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 7 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
Oracle Jobs For Freshers in Across India
The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering from any recognized university or equivalent experience preferred.
The candidate should have possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Should be flexible and able to work in rotational shifts.
Has support experience with equivalent certifications in Server, Storage, and Backup systems (or) Linux/Solaris/Unix/Windows operating systems.
Has support experience with equivalent certifications in Database technologies/Networking technologies/Security and Firewall technologies.
LOCATION : Across India
EXPERIENCE : Freshers
QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech/B.S/Others
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
As a Systems Engineer, the candidate will interface with the customer’s IT staff on a regular basis.
Should be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
Should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported.
Will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.