- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 2 weeks ago
Replicon Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Software should be hassle-free. We’ve felt this way since we started Replicon in 1996. We knew there had to be a better way to build business applications, and making everything easy – evaluation, implementation, user adoption-became our driving mission.We’re still passionate about providing hassle-free software today. With more than 1.5 million users worldwide, we constantly strive to be better in all facets of our business. This includes every step you take with us – from the start of your evaluation, to your successful implementation, to your ongoing, long-term success.
WEBSITE DETAILS :http://www.replicon.com
JOB CODE: 61
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Trouble shooting skills are a must.
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- The Product Support Associate will be working as part of a growing and hardworking team.
- The ideal candidate will be able to resolve Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 team, reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to customers and Replicon, while remaining positive and upbeat.
- Provide pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s product suite and related environment via telephone, FTP, remote dial-up connections and email.