- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 10 hours ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 11 hours ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
TCS Walk-In Jobs For Freshers In Mumbai
Company Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Eligibility BA /B.com/ BBA / BHM/ MA/ MCOM/ BSC(Maths,Physics,Chemistry )
Experience Freshers – 2012
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Job Summary :
Experience: 0 to 3 months
Designation: Team Member.
Job Location: Mumbai – Goregaon East
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, analytical ability.
Good in accounts & finance.
Eye for detail.
Willingness to work in Night/Rotational shifts.
BA /B.com/ BBA / BHM/ MA/ MCOM/ BSC(Maths,Physics,Chemistry )only (2012 pass outs)
(MBAS,BTECH,BE,BSC IT,BCA,BMS,CA are not eligible to apply)
0 months to 3 months of work experience
Must be a Regular Full time Graduate. Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates are not eligible.
Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
Willingness to work in Night / Rotational Shifts
Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Interested candidates are requested to walk-in with copy of the CV and a Photograph.
Interview Date: 8th February and 9th February
Interview time:11am to 3 pm
Tata Consultancy Services, Nirlon Compound,B3 Building, Near Goregaon Hub Mall,Goregaon East 400063.
Reference to be mentioned on the CV : Anuradha – hr