- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 20 hours ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 21 hours ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Cavium Networks Jobs For Freshers in Hyderabad
Company Website : www.cavium.com
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Hyderabad
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 – 2 years of Software Testing experience.
- Must have Hands on experience in C-programming & debugging.
- Knowledge on Linux device drivers & internals.
- Hands on experience in writing Makefiles.
- Must have SW testing experience for both white box and black box testing environment.
- Must have Networking-concepts, Protocols, Automation, Scripting (Shell/Perl/Python).
- Should be Team player.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work effectively with teams across multiple Geographical locations.
- Work for Octeon SDK products.
- Work to improve Octeon sdk product quality by testing.
- Write test-cases for unit and integration testing.
- Maintain and enhancing automation.
- Configuring set-ups and reproducing the customer scenarios.
- Debug the scenario to narrow down cause.
Company Profile :
Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a provider of highly integrated semiconductor processors that enable intelligent networking, communications, storage, video and security applications. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software compatible processors ranging in performance from 10+ Mbps to 100Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in Enterprise, Data-Center, Broadband/Consumer and Access and Service Provider equipment. Cavium’ processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tools and application support, hardware reference designs and other services.