- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 6 hours ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 13 hours ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
Computer Science Corporation Jobs For Freshers in Chennai 2013
JOB ID: 130080H
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.(Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred).
- Zero years of experience in programming or testing
- Should have experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Should have experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
- Should have personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
- The Programmer Analyst codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs.
- Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
- Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Develops screen tests and debugging problems.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).