- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 1 month ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
Danfoss Industries Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE: Graduate Trainee
JOB ID: 437BR
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Any degree/MBA
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers/Exp
- The candidate should possess Any Graduate in general business management .
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree/diploma in Material Management, International Business, Foreign Trade, Supply Chain Management.
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience also can be considered, if they possess the above said qualification
- The ideal candidate is expected to be self – starter and someone who loves to work in a deeply challenging environment with a lot of room for improvement.
- The candidate will have to be equally motivated in doing jobs that require routine/periodic follow up and new tasks & projects.
- The candidate is expected to be flexible considering the fact that the job is in a mutli-cultural working environment.
- The Graduate Trainee will Assist the Regional Fulfillment Manager and the Performance consultant with various reports out of BW and out of SAP.
- Will prepare the various reports needed by the management and have them uploaded in the portal within the specific timelines – Upto an average of 15 Reports/Weekly.
- Will play a key role in the portal development and maintenance of the portal.
- Will assist the CC global team on implementing the complexity reduction projects out of SAP.
- Will assist the global fulfillment teams based on need basis.
APPLY MODE : Online
HOW TO APPLY :