- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 10 hours ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 4 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
HP Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
HP Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Company Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Service Level Analyst
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We”re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that”s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can”t wait to show you what we think of next.
Job Description :
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Change Management/ Implementation: Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/HP Information Technology (HPIT) infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the HP solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
Candidate Profile :
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelors degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Typical skills include:
- (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) Customer Service
- (developing) Project Management.