- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 18 hours ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Verizon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 weeks ago
Media Lab Asia Jobs For Freshers in New Delhi
POST CODE: MLA/SD/002
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 40 Years(As on 30th April 2013)
- The candidate should possess minimum first class degree in IT/Computer Science (B.Tech/B.E.) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- One Year post qualification experience in software development.
- 2 years of post qualification hands-on experience in development and managing the complete life cycle of application development preferably on IVRS and Web (PHP/MYSQL/Open Source) is desirable.
- Experience in development of mobile application (android/java) shall be considered as an added advantage.
Interested candidates may download the application form and apply in the prescribed manner along with copies of certificates (regarding proof of age, qualifications, etc.), at the address given below on or before 25th April, 2013.
(Note:Application should be submitted in the prescribed format ONLY. Applications without the requisite information asked for / without signature / without photograph / without copies of certificates and applications received after the due date will not be considered).
The envelope containing the application should be superscribing “Application for the post of ___________________________”,
Director (Admin. & Finance)
Media Lab Asia 708-723,
Devika Tower, 7th Floor,
6, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110 019
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click here