- IBM Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 8 hours ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 weeks ago
Subex Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore | Freshers Jobs in Bangalore
Job Category: Internship, IT/Software
Last Date: 17 February 13
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc candidates from 2012 batch having 65% and above throughout academics.
Job Description :
- Interface with customers to resolve customer reported problems/bugs, etc remotely and when required, at the customer site.
- Resolve problems reported by customers by analyzing, simulating and fixing them.
- Track reported problems through the Problem tracking system and generate the necessary reports, root cause analysis, etc
Skills : Good Communication.
Salary : 10K per month ( During Internship period)
N.B : After successful completion of Internship, candidate will be offered a permanent role with Higher salary.
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Operations and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimization and Service Agility – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
The company pioneered the concept of a Revenue Operations Center (ROC™) – a centralized approach that sustains profitable growth and financial health through coordinated operational control. Subex’s product portfolio powers the ROC and its best-in-class solutions enable new service creation, operational transformation, subscriber-centric fulfilment, provisioning automation, data integrity management, revenue assurance, cost management, fraud management and interconnect / inter-party settlement. Subex also offers a scalable Managed Services program and has been the market leader in Business optimization for three consecutive years.