- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 38 mins ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Test Mile Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
Test Mile Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Company Test Mile Software and Services
Job Role Associate Software Engineer
Company Profile :
We are a company focused on software testing. We provide software testing services and build software to aid in testing. We provide world class functionality, performance, security and agile testing services.
We develop software for test automation needs of two types – tools & frameworks which are off-the-shelf software or building the same as per the client needs. We can also be engaged to assess your current testing methodology and suggest improvements. This may be clubbed with the other services that we offer.
Job Description :
- An Associate SET at Test Mile is a technologist who focuses on software testing areas.
- Have programming knowledge to solve critical test automation, performance, security testing problem www.presentjobs.com
- Expected to have solid knowledge on software testing fundamentals to contribute in formal and exploratory functional as well usability testing.
- In short, an Associate SET would be a Unified Tester.
Event Date: 23 Jun 2013
Last Date: 18 Jun 2013
Salary Offered: Rs.180000/- to Rs.210000/-
Test Mile is a software testing services company based at Bangalore, India with its primary focus on providing professional, independent and outsourced software testing services.
- 2012 Batch B Tech/BE/M.Tech/MCA
- Minimum 60% marks throughout in academics
- Good pH Score
- Knowledge of C# or Java will be an added advantage
- Probation period: INR 10,000/- stipend for first 6 months
- Post probation: salary will be in range of INR 1,80,000/- to 2,10,000/- depending on employee’s performance.
- Apply only if you are available for immediate joining.
- Apply if you would like to work in a start-up culture, where you can exercise your freedom while being responsible for creating things rather than following processes.
TestMile’s FB Activity page: www.facebook.com/TestMile