- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 18 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 18 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
- Candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronic Engineering from any recognized university.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Self starter, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Superior communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Ability to interface cross functionally and across various levels of the organization
- Long term tenacity to manage and complete tasks under strict deadlines
- Limited international travel may be required
- Facilitating the PCN notification to all Cypress customers, distributors and partners
- Partnering with the Operations team to enable rapid acceptance of changes at Cypress customers by efficient change management
- Owning the Horizon Review Board (HRB) Process. Ownership duties include, but are not limited to appointing the members, convening meetings, publishing Horizon Reports and in general, overseeing the functioning of the HRB.
- Reviewing changes proposed by various functional groups such as Wafer Fab, Backend Manufacturing, and Product Line, and ensuring that these changes are synchronized effectively and efficiently under the HCP.
- Maintains records and tracks status (initiate, approval, launch) of all PCNs including Customer approval and rejections. Track completion and release of initiated PCNs.
APPLY MODE : Online