- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 hours ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 20 hours ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 1 day ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 3 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank Hiring Freshers In Lucknow
JOB POSTED DATE: 21 January 2013
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):196
- The candidate should have completed a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Should have good proficiency in local language.
- Candidates should have obtained the specified Total Weighted Standard Score as well as score in each test in the RRBs- Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012.
- Candidates are required to possess proficiency in Hindi Language of the Uttar Pradesh state and must have passed ”HINDI” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS.
- Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.