- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 12 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
EMC2 Corporation Hiring Freshers In Bangalore
Job Designation or Job Role: Tech Support Engineer I
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Candidate Experience Required : 0-1 Year
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits confident behavior.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Customer focused.
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools, content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to resolve issues in unique and sometimes complex customer environments.
- As appropriate, determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests.
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status.
- Responsible for sharing acquired knowledge concerning problem resolution with others to be used in future problem resolution.
- Participate in eService content creation (self-service) such as Chat, and Support forums.
- Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed.
- Interfaces directly with customers.
- May need to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues..
- After training/learning period, manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes will include negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
Company Profile :
EMC Corporation is an American multinational that sells data storage products and services which are used to build Web-based computing systems. It is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, USA.Former Intel executive Richard Egan and his college roommate, Roger Marino, founded EMC in 1979. The company’s name, EMC, stands for the initials of the founders, and a third and fourth who’s last names are Connelly and Curly hence the EMC^2. As mentioned by Joe Tucci at EMC World 2012.