- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 4 weeks ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 month ago
Hewlett-Packard Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/Other degree
Experience 1-3 Years
Job Role Technology Consultant I
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
1. Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
2. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the
design of technical solutions for customer environments.
3. Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
5. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA or equivalent degree in computer science or related fields from a recognised university.
2. Should have sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
3. Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
4. Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
5. Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.rt.