- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 18 hours ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Hewlett-Packard Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/Other degree
Experience 1-3 Years
Job Role Technology Consultant I
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
1. Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
2. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the
design of technical solutions for customer environments.
3. Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
5. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA or equivalent degree in computer science or related fields from a recognised university.
2. Should have sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
3. Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
4. Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
5. Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.rt.