- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 9 hours ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 10 hours ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 1 day ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Meditab Jobs For Freshers in Ahmedabad
Meditab Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Meditab Software Inc, is a multinational corporation headquartered in Oakland, California with operations in Fresno, Texas, Miami, Argentina, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Philippines.
We provide an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive Software Solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available.We take tremendous pride in our ability to provide comprehensive, user-friendly, federally compliant solutions for our clients’ unique needs.
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA 2013 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record (70% in Xth and XIIth)
- Good knowledge of OOPS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL preferable.
- Familiar with SDLC, Software Engineering.
- Good in communication, analysis, teamwork.
- Person should be creative, curious, enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn and bring learning to practice.
- Ability to lead and guide team members.
- Ability to coordinate with the in-house team members of other departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Candidates willing to commit for a period of 2 years tenure need to apply.
- Outstation candidates will get food and accomodation for a week before their joining date.