- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Q3 Technologies Jobs Opening for Freshers in Jaipur
Company Q3 Technologies
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role Technical Writer
The company is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Dallas, New York, Germany and UK with development centers in Massachusetts, Michigan and India. The company was established in 1996 and is one of the leading global IT/ software service providers. Q3 Technologies is a Microsoft certified gold partner. It’s offshore software product development and software engineering processes have been awarded the prestigious CMMI level 3 and ISO-9001:2000 certifications.
1. Coordinating and interacting with development teams and client for the development / customization of solution to their requirements.
2. Preparation of user manuals, installation qualification, and functional requirement specifications.
3. Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery.
4. Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet all documentation deliverable deadlines.
5. Must have a passion for writing.
6. Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
7. Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and produce highly engaging, precise technical literature within short turnaround times.
8. Good analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
Desired Profile :
1. 0-1 year of experience in technical writing and content writing.
2. Experience of MS Office is a must.
3. Knowledge of tools, such as SnagIt, Photoshop, and Visio.
4. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
5. Requirement gathering and maintaining quality standards of the document.
6. Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
7. Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.