- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 1 month ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company UTC Aerospace Systems
Experience Freshers-2014 passouts
Job Role Software Engineer
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs
1. Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
2. Works closely with other team memebers for project success
3. Other responsibilities include
4. Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
5. Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
6. Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
1. Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
2. Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
3. Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
4. Possess good analytical skills
5. Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
6. Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.