- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company UTC Aerospace Systems
Experience Freshers-2014 passouts
Job Role Software Engineer
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs
1. Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
2. Works closely with other team memebers for project success
3. Other responsibilities include
4. Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
5. Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
6. Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
1. Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
2. Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
3. Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
4. Possess good analytical skills
5. Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
6. Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.