- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 8 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
ZS Associates Jobs For Freshers in Pune/New Delhi
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
- The candidate Should possess MBA degree with bachelor’s/master’s degree in technology or engineering, plus up to 3 years of prior project management experience in technology or operations
- Should have demonstrated record of academic success.
- Should possess Team orientation and leadership experience and Process management and improvement focus.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative.
- Structured problem solving skills.
- Successful application of Lean Six Sigma principles (Green Belt certification preferred)
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication, business acumen and personal impact.
- The Business Operations Associate Consultants (BO ACs) manage key work streams that support our clients’ sales and marketing activities.
- BO ACs take ownership of operating and optimizing business processes, create deliverables, perform analyses and respond to ad hoc queries from the clients.
- As a Business Operations Associate Consultant, Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and standard operating procedures.
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs.
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error free deliverables.
- Communicate with internal and client teams on periodic status updates, issue resolution and change control.
- Lead analyses on requests from clients relating to deliverables.
- Perform what-if analyses to evaluate business scenariosMentor, coach and guide associates in the team, often across multiple offices.
- Develop deep expertise in key sales and marketing processes and advise client and internal teams on the same .