- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 21 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 22 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
ZS Associates Jobs For Freshers in Pune/New Delhi
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
- The candidate Should possess MBA degree with bachelor’s/master’s degree in technology or engineering, plus up to 3 years of prior project management experience in technology or operations
- Should have demonstrated record of academic success.
- Should possess Team orientation and leadership experience and Process management and improvement focus.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative.
- Structured problem solving skills.
- Successful application of Lean Six Sigma principles (Green Belt certification preferred)
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication, business acumen and personal impact.
- The Business Operations Associate Consultants (BO ACs) manage key work streams that support our clients’ sales and marketing activities.
- BO ACs take ownership of operating and optimizing business processes, create deliverables, perform analyses and respond to ad hoc queries from the clients.
- As a Business Operations Associate Consultant, Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and standard operating procedures.
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs.
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error free deliverables.
- Communicate with internal and client teams on periodic status updates, issue resolution and change control.
- Lead analyses on requests from clients relating to deliverables.
- Perform what-if analyses to evaluate business scenariosMentor, coach and guide associates in the team, often across multiple offices.
- Develop deep expertise in key sales and marketing processes and advise client and internal teams on the same .