- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 15 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 16 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Applied Materials Jobs For Freshers In Mumbai
Company Applied Materials
Experience 0-2 Year
Job Role: Process Engineer II
Job Summary :
Candidate should be a BS/MS
Strong analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Very computer literate
Exercises mature judgement
Ability to work in a team; ability to work independently.
Ability to acquire skills necessary to assemble, service, and troubleshoot process related equipment
Within safety guidelines design, perform, collect data, analyze and compile reports on moderately difficult process engineering experiments.
Within safety guidelines perform hardware characterization on moderately difficult systems.
Measure film properties and interpret data.
Troubleshoot, perform Root Cause Analysis, and resolve moderately difficult process engineering issues.
Generate internal documentation for products, presentations, and technical reports.
With supervision interact with customers to resolve process engineering issues.
Implement new technology, products, and analytical instrumentation.
Identify, select and work with vendors and suppliers.