- Posted 2 days ago
- Kept Bug Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for Freshers in NoidaPosted 5 days ago
- Wipro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 | Software Developer Jobs B.E/B.Tech FreshersPosted 1 week ago
- CGI hiring Fresher for Software EngineerPosted 2 weeks ago
- CloudIQ Job Openings for Freshers ChennaiPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers BengaluruPosted 2 months ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 months ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
Altisource Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Others
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-3 Years
- The candidate should be a Science/Engineering graduate with good academic record of above 70% from Class X onwards.
- Should have 0-3 years of work experience (Not Mandatory).
- Should have the ability to work independently with high level of focus on detail.
- Proficiency in computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- The candidate should be open to working in shifts and task oriented.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have the ability to maintain a high rate of accuracy.
- As a Business Analyst , the candidate is responsible for creating monthly reports using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to present operational and financial performance of the department.
- Understand the business in detail and data needs for the business financials.
- Understand the billing process in detail and work with the automated output to identify and resolve exception scenarios.
- Data identification, collection, validation, collation and preparation of various reports.
- Adhoc analysis to facilitate executive management in decision-making.
- Respond to the need of internal & external entities for data, analytical and quantitative support
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position through online as soon as possible(Before the link expires).