American Express Hiring Freshers In Gurgaon
on February 2, 2013
JOB POSTED DATE: 01 February 2013
COMPANY NAME: American Express
American Express or AmEx, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.American Express is a global services company, providing access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more.
JOB FIELD: IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Business Analyst – Client Services Group JobJOB REQ ID: 13000342
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: Any Graduates
- The candidate Should be a graduate Or Equivalent Qualification Required from any recognized university.
- Should possess good communication skills both written and oral.
- Should have analytical mind & attention to detail.
- The candidate should be high result orientation.
- Should have the ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
- The selected candidate in this position is Responsible to create and develop standardized Client facing Business Travel MI publications across JAPA.
- Track and manage various revenue initiatives like CM Fee, Revenue reengineering, MI Billing etc
- Diagnose broken processes and drive efficiency through design change.
Drive efficacies through intelligent automation of manual redundancies and laborious tasks.
- Support Client retention of @risk clients by providing incisive and in-depth analysis of the Client travel program.
- Support post travel data quality by managing client hierarchy & profile updates (incl. reason codes & UDID’s) and assist with quality checking and reporting.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of day to day Operations escalations and complaints as well as assisting in tracking SDN Action Plans.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible.