- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
ANSYS Freshers Jobs In Bangalore
Company Name : ANSYS
Company Website :www.ansys.com
Job Designation or Job Role : R&D Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech in CSE/EE
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 2 years
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 0 to 2 years of C/C++ development in EDA enviorment.
- Proven proficiency in C++ programming language and data structures.
- Sound understanding of algorithm, DS and implementation of large data handling and processing
- BE/BTech/MTech in CSE/EE.
- Having Excellent academic background from premium engineering institutes
Job Description :
The ANSYS Apache, Bangalore R&D team is looking for a software developer to help design and develop complex in-memory, core C++ data structure and algorithms. As a member of the team, you will be involved in an agile, fast paced team that produces physical layout modeling, design exploration and generates software that supports ANSYS Apache flagship products.
Company Profile :
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs over 2,000 employees, many of them engineers with advanced degrees and extensive training in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electrical engineering and design optimization. ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of its world-class technology, so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products.ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering software used to simulate how product designs will behave and how manufacturing processes will operate in real-world environments.