- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 15 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 15 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Emtec Jobs For Freshers in Pune
Emtec Jobs For Freshers in Pune
Eligibility MBA (Marketing/IT)
Job Role Marketing Trainee
Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 14 cities in the U.S., Canada and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. Our offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Consulting through Packaged, Custom, and Cloud Applications as well as a variety of Infrastructure Services.
Job Description :
This role is for a Marketing Trainee who will assist the Marketing Department with events, campaigns and internal communications.
Key Responsibilities :
Developing innovative strategies using their creative faculties in order to attract potential customers to their business. Through surveys and research, the needs of the customer can be determined which further aids in creating a well targeted campaign.
Assisting the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
Collateral generation – Network with technical leads and Sales teams to create market relevant collateral and offering.
Market / Competitive analysis
Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
Maintaining and updating customer databases
Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
Studying competitors’ products and services
Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
MBA (Marketing/IT) from a reputed Institute
Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, powepoint and Outlook required
Ability to learn other software programs
Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Ability to work independently and as part of a team