- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Flowserve Corporation Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering
- Sufficient engineering exposure to understand basic engineering processes, materials and typical manufacturing processes
- Must have knowledge of commercial terms and conditions and understanding of costing and pricing
- Good Computer literacy, with emphasis on Excel and Word; Outlook and SAP and should possess good fluency in English
- The post holder will be working closely with other members of the Oil and Gas Team to support the sales and manufacturing of the Oil & Gas products in the Global markets.
- Technical and commercial interpretation, costing/pricing, quotation generation, sizing and material selection, interaction with major suppliers in getting commercial and technical quotes
- Order interpretation, entry to ERP system, commercial and technical documentation, inter departmental/supplier liaison, expediting, dealing with visiting inspectors, shipping and invoicing department support,
- To build working relationships with the relevant external sales personnel, agents and associate companies
- To be a technical and commercial point of contact for customers, agents and associate companies on all relevant product enquiries.
- To work with customers to solve application problems and propose suitable technical solutions.