- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 hours ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 4 weeks ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
Happiest Minds Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Happiest Minds Jobs For Freshers in Bangalor
Company Happiest Minds
Eligibility Any Graduate/Diploma
Job Role Technical Support
Company Profile :
Happiest Minds Technologies is a next generation IT services provider focused on harnessing disruptive technologies such as Cloud, Mobility, Social CRM, Analytics, Infrastructure and Security in an integrated manner to derive disproportionate business value.
1. We are looking for Fresher Graduates or Diploma Holders (with or without experience)
2. For Technical Support positions in the IMSS BU.
3. Requisite training would be provided by Happiest Minds to the short listed candidates.
4. Assist customers to troubleshoot by providing a consultative approach to resolve issues.
5. Respond to called-in inquiries from clients regarding their products and related services.
6. Maintain high level adherence and compliance towards policies, process and procedures.
7. Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
8. Ensure all transactions are documented appropriately.
1. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
2. Flexible to work in 24/7 environment.
3. Excellent Listening & Probing skills
4. Excellent customer orientation and grasp of customer service
5. Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, positive and customer centric approach.