- Wipro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 | Software Developer Jobs B.E/B.Tech FreshersPosted 3 days ago
- CGI hiring Fresher for Software EngineerPosted 6 days ago
- CloudIQ Job Openings for Freshers ChennaiPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers BengaluruPosted 1 month ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 months ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Freshers Jobs in Bangalore 2013
Hewlett-Packard Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
Eligibility Any Graduate/CA
Job Role Industrial Training Program
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Internal Audit provides a unique opportunity to get a broad view of HP businesses and processes in a relatively short period of time. Internal audit is tasked with assessing how HP management is managing the risk in our large, diverse and rapidly changing company. HP Internal Audit uses the latest techniques and industry best practices like Business Intelligence, Continuous Auditing, Knowledge Management, and Collaborative Model.
As an internal auditor; you will enhance existing skills in understanding, auditing and recommending improvements in business processes within a large multinational. You will participate with a professional team that performs challenging audits. You will be mentored by qualified members and participate in interesting transformational projects.
The period of internship would be between 9 months and 12 months.
1. Bachelors or Masters from an accredited college
2. Semi-qualified from reputed institutes like ICAI or CIMA
3. Must be fluent in English verbal skills and have excellent English written skills.
4. High marks in Accounts, Costing, Taxation and Financial Management.
5. Internship at Big4’s / reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
6. Interest in gaining exposure in one of the following areas
a. Taxation, Treasury or Corporate Finance.
c. Contra Revenue
1. Basic knowledge of internal audit standards and ability to adapt, learn and participate in audits
2. Intermediate knowledge of taxation, treasury and finance.
3. Good research and analytical skills.
4. Good familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate knowledge of Excel.
5. Strong communication abilities, with excellent written and verbal English skills.