- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Liventus Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Job Role Application Developer
Company Profile :
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry.
Job Description :
Liventusrequires a Application Developer
We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications. Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
1. Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
2. Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
3.Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
4.Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
5. Analyze design and architectural issues and questions • Support management of the project development team
6. Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
1.The ideal candidate should be very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET, exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
2.Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field. Prior work expierence a plus. Strong English skills.