- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
LSI Technologies Freshers Jobs In Bangalore
Company Name: LSI Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.lsi.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Systems Application Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.S. or Masters in Electrical Engineering.
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 2 years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Position requires B.S. or Masters in Electrical Engineering. Job requires good knowledge of,
- C coding or equivalent coursework.
- embedded firmware debug.
- systems level knowledge.
- Logic analyzer, oscilloscope and protocol analyzer a plus.
- Technical understanding of SAS, SCSI, Fibre Channel and PCI (Including PCI-X & Express) and systems level skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, apply good judgment, and be willing and able to mentor others.
- The ideal candidate will have good communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and incorporate feedback, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Job Description :
- Collaborate with the development engineering, hardware and software departments in debugging and supporting new products.
- Work with silicon and software in a system environment.
- Provide training for customers and the Field Application Engineering organization.
- Work with the technical publications group on data manuals, systems engineering notes, and other documentation support
Company Profile :
LSI Logic Corporation (NYSE: LSI) is a leading provider of silicon-to-system solutions that are used at the core of products that create, store and consume digital information.LSI offers a broad portfolio of capabilities including custom and standard product ICs, host bus and RAID adapters, storage area network solutions and software applications.